Wednesday 15 October 2008

Last days in Ny, what could go wrong, right?

Banksy exhibit photos
Banksy, project

This trip to NY (4th) went very well, i managed to save a bit of money by staying on peoples couches, but at the same time i blew $375 on a camera that i could have bought for $150.

Never buy a camera in a good mood, next time i go to buy a camera i will be in the foulest of moods.




So the last few days of NY i tried booking into a hostel and going to a broadway show, but, no go. It was the bank holiday weekend, everything was booked out. I looked up some hostel's and read about one hostel cleaning staff go robbing people from many many people.

Since staff at hostels are on minimum wage and get no tips, they dont care at all.

I rang one hostel and they put me on hold for 10 min and then hung up.



I saw a chick in the park with a sign 'Free Advice', i wanted to ask a question, but she was busy with another client and my friends were in a hurry.

Are there a lot of virgins in the Virgin Islands?
Are you telling the truth if you lie in bed?
Could crop-circles be the work of a cereal killer?
Do fish get thirsty?

Or just ask the fruitcake lady?







I called another hostel to make a booking the woman said they didn't take walk ins, but i pointed out i was calling to make a reservation, very confused i hung up.

Ali wouldn't believe me so she called again, she go the same response and pointed out that their website said call to make reservation's, the woman didn't seem to understand.

You pay peanuts you get monkeys, she should have been in the Banksy exhibit.

Banksy, project

If you want service, you have to tip

1 comment:

Truna said...

That woman was fuckin retarded. I think she made mu head hurt. haha

I have really got to get to that exibit, it looks awesome!

ps. my family loves you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...