Saturday 6 December 2008

Whass up mah nizzles!

Cool Samuari statue from the Japanese gardens in Buenos Aires



If you didn´t already find me hard enough to understand, Diana introduced me to a a new way of talking, so why dont you just give up trying to understand me? Ok?

Snoop doog talk
Whass up mah nizzles! Its tizzle foshizzle for da mizzle to introdizzle hizzizzle on this fizzle dizzle!*

*Translation: Hello my friends! Its time, for sure, for the meths to introduce himself on this fine day!

You need to check this out, Snoop Dogg (What's My Name Pt. 2)


We met up with couchsurfers in Cordobra, stayed for 2 days, i watched 8 epesodes of Dr House, when i was supposed to be asleep, how was i ever supposed to get up and go to school in the morning?

So, here´s his audition


Now some of his old stuff, Classic!!

Jeeves and Wooster - First Meeting

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...