Monday 26 January 2009

And my 30 min is not up yet............

All the photos are from Ensenada Baha, Mexico



Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, it´s as good way as any to start off a paragraph, as i´m sure James Joyce would approve. Not Jane Austin, but i do agree with her when it comes to sitting in the garden.

All of the blog postings today were what was going through my head in the last 30minutes.




Now it is time to move on, about time too says you, me too.

Which brings me to the subjest of Heavy Metal, they have that too in Chile.

Couch surfer Claudio took me out and brought me to a place called Bar Engleis to meet his friends in the cheapest place to get a bar, Bar Duma, a heavy metal bar, full of 20 something guys, all in their balck uniform, having a bit of a bit of a headbang over a few quiet beers.

Sunset in Ensenada


He told me when Iron Maiden played here and in Chile when Metalers like you, they spit at you.

Well, no one told the lead singer of Iron Maiden, and he said ´Spit at me? Fuck you, i´m having you´, opera music is never like this, maybe the world needs more opera music? Who can tell? I think i´ll stick to my electro and house, thanks.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...