Thursday 19 February 2009

I like driving in my....er....Toyota Land Cruiser!!!!!

Driving in the Atakama desert


The last day Martina + I (because it is good grammer) went to take on some kids at the top of the park, we did this a few times, one time while she is trying to give me a water balloon, 20 balloons from every direstion is coming at us, i´m ducking, she is getting hit like a duck, a sitting one, hard too, duck hunting season was on, i was doing impressions of a Flamingo (these are protected), i was ok, maybe it was all the Ninga training i did?



The Irish couple told me when i left the Joy ride bar, we´ll see you later, i said, if i see you later i´m gonna get you, and later, who comes around the corner, the irish couple, he´s ducking and diving and off down the street, he left his girlfriend on the corner, we spared her, but not the English guy with the broken hand (on the mend), it´s a war ok? All´s fair.... and that sort of thing.

1 comment:

J said...

kieran you are high-larious. I think you have enough adventures for all of us. I'll be heading to south america again next year...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...