Thursday 19 March 2009

Drink swallow and think

´She´ll be coming down the mountain.....´



Death road


English Steve and Welsh Dave were singing part of this song from Oliver

Ok, i don´t know if Charles Darwin met any Howler monkeys, but, they have 5 fingers, ok, 5. Spider monkeys have 4, it seems to me that the spider monkeys are a bit more like cartoon characters (and if you have seen any of them in action, you know this to be spot on)

Death road


I have 5 fingers, truth be told, i was in the showers today and ´Chica´ the female Howler monkey was up above observing me, normally this works the other way around, we observe them, pretty soon i´m sure it will be like Planet of the apes!!

Death road


Since the Howler ´Chica´ has 5 fingers and not 4 like the spider monkeys, should i not take this sort of thing a little bit seriously?



I mean i´m flattered she choose me, if she did actually choose me, did she think she could learn more from me than anyone else?

The question that bothers me is was i sexually harassed or not? If yes, do Howler monkeys have good taste? Should i have reported it to the cops? or should i invite her over for a banana and see where things go? After all we are talking 5 fingers and 5 toes, not claws and beaks.

I´m not a holy man but if your up there, Superman, could you get Charles Darwin on the line and tell me what he thinks, it´s just because i´m curious, scientifically speaking. Science as you know has so many questions, and i intend on doing my part and providing a few answers, without of course having to poke and prod things with my white coat and say things like ´Interesting´ and ´Hmmmm´ and maybe i´d say ´As i expected´ and rush out the door shouting ´Eureka´ (balls naked of course, then people woud think i´m really smart or mad´

Corico, i like very much


I´ll add this before i go back to my Garden of Eden hostel (it´s really fuckin amazing, but thats another story)

Nude is when you choose to be seen in the buff, naked is when you are caught (by the irate cuckold en flagrante)

End

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...