Wednesday 17 June 2009

Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people

Salkantay treck

I was telling Megan the other day that one of the main differences between men and women is that women need to feel loved, men dont. She doesn't agree (and she's perfectly entitled to do so) if she agreed with me, that would mean she hasn't a clue what i'm on about.

Most of the time i dont know what i'm on about. What do you think reader? Am i making any sense, yet?



Megan did say she is really going to miss me. Who am i? It's nice to know i will be missed. Mireal said she was going to miss me as well. It's kinda nice, yea know?

Maybe i was wrong there?



Jose told me last night he used to do so much coke that he doesn't touch the stuff anymore. He didn't like who he was becoming, life is a process of becoming, so i might take a leaf out of his book and start saying no, no thank you even, maybe people might stop calling me the crazy Irish guy, but dont hold you breath (or bread)



Here goes..........nothing

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...