Tuesday 15 September 2009

Some one worth quoting.......Quote me on that!!!!

Priscila is a CLASSIC!!!

The videos are from Priscila´s last night, before she went to Toronto on the English course she won, fuck Canada, she was learning way more from me, she told me she camethisclose to telling her boss to ´Fuck off´, you cant do better than that? I was a pretty good fucking teacher.



´Give money to the monkey´ - Making fool of yourself
The zebra is white with black stripes or balck with white stripes?
Whe you get closer, no one is normal.
I´ll bring the sexy back, these mother fuckers dont know how to act.




Bird in the mouth and Douglas, not from Cork



More good stuff!!!


Some maths

1 comment:

P. said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAT5ypTjKOI

=P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...