Friday 4 March 2011

Stuff no one told me, but now i'm telling yea'll!!

This is my favorite of the lot you are about to see


I found this cartoon artist a while back and while i was on of my usual 'Cull' boring and uninteresting people from my fail book, i had a look at his cartoons, and he's good, really good indeed.


So here you go, point your mices at his and take a look see for yourself

I thought i'd stick a few of them here, for myself, in 10 years time

p.s.
If there is some copyright thing, issue i can take them off, yadda yadda yeah, and so and so forth, i'm trying to be good and being an adult, while it has it's' benifits, you have to do all the things you dont want to do, eat all the things you dont want to eat, say all the things you dont want to say, drink all the things you dont want to drink, make love to.......

Nope, that's about it, no on with the show, no more words, sometimes they just dont anything, i will let these pictures do all the talking, they are from a collection called



Stuff no one told me, but now i know by Alex

















No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...