Saturday 4 June 2011

Jay Z is rapping, so it's only fair i rap a little for you, no?



So i'm in the hostel in Byron bay, Jay Z is rapping with me, so it's only fair i rap a little with yea'll, is all.

Now, as much as i can remember i got on a 'Happy bus' to Nimbin and life was transformed, but only a little, cos i can do a little coz i cant do enough (how true!!)



So i went for a day and stayed for 3, interesting place Nimbin, it reminds me of the West of Ireland, how surreal, it's no wonder people love it?

Hip, hop hurrah for Surreal, Ireland, i mean Nimbin
(and now i'm listening to Pommys chick talking about periods and bleeding)

Surreal? Maybe, no more?

(Pommy chick near me bangs on about Sydney and mobile phones...and party and bullshit
And what does that have to do with the price of Dim Sims in Beijing??)

Hip hip hurrah for......hip hop?

Byron bay


So day 2 in Byron, i think the pace of life in Nimbin is after settling in on me, last night, a Friday night, mind you, i think i was in bed by 10 pm, a worlds first, a world record...for me, i am getting more sleep than you can shake a stick at and that cant be a bad thing? Not bad at all!!

After all my years of self induced sleep deprivation torture, i am choosing a better way, sleep, i want to sleep 8 hours a day, every day and than life would be a dream!!

They have a sense of humor in Byron bay too!!



When i checked into the hostel i did what any 'normal' person would do and checked in, but as it turned out, i was checked into the 'other' hostel, so i went there, some guy was playing guitar, not bad, to compliment my purple haze, i thought i'd never say this, but it seems like everybody is a good 10 years younger than me and talking all the crap i heard people were talking years ago, time is a mother fucker...and i dont mind, onwards Christian Soldier

...i will stick to my day job, rapping isn't really my 'thing' anyways

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...