Monday 11 July 2011

Cos, i'm always on the run...

So i was in the Gold Coast, Cassie was running, so i went, to see her finish, she would have started running when i was asleep, in fact the day before i was in the supermarket and i got talking to an 'old' guy at the checkout, jokingly i said 'Are you here to run the marathon', to which he replied
'I ran the 10kms this morning in 1 hour 20 min, you wouldn't think that for an old fella like me, would you'
He definatly had a point, a very good point!! I was being upstaged by an old fella, i have to get back into being fit again!!

Cassie's idea of running


I saw a guy finish the marathon in 4 hours 16 min...in thongs, maybe flip flops to you? Some were running in bare feet, it was hard to believe, i saw a blind guy finish in about 3 hours, a blind guy, literally, i couldn't believe what i was seeing, so whats my excuse for not running again?

My idea of running



And i saw some Lorikeets in the city too, got to love those little fellas!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...