Tuesday 6 September 2011

Passion of (fruit cake), Christ (i love it!!!)

Passion fruit cake, it was the best thing ever!! I ate most of it while Joanna kept taking photos, it wasn't even my cake, i thought i was in heaven!!



So, i have to tell you about this cake, it was one of the best things i have ever eaten, i think the following photos will support my claim.

This was the first photo, before i had a taste. Then Johanna took over and decided to document something, i dont know what she was thinking, but pretty soon i knew what i was thinking and it wasn't photos!


There wasn't much eaten at this point....i mean the photo shoot hadn't begun....yet!

I think i'll have another little bit

I would say something like orgasm im my mouth, except that wouldn't at all be my kind of thing, organism? Who knows?

At this point, i thought i had died and gone to heaven!

That hit the spot!!

A masterpiece

At this point point i couldn't believe she was still taking pictures, Germans are so stoopid!! 

It was a great day, thanks Johanna!!

p.s.
The cafe was called Cliffs Cafe, at Kangaroo point, opposite Southbank

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...