Tuesday 28 April 2015

I went for a bit of a day trip to Huchuy Qosqo

Wot you lookin´at?



So i was minding my own business reading the other day, on the roof top of a reataurant, enjoying the atmosphere.

And just then, a guy came up to ´check out the vibe´, the guy opposite me said
Sorry man, there´s no Wi-Fi
So we get talking and thats how i found out about Huchuy Qosqo, since i have been here for a week, i havent done any tourist stuff, today was the day, i had the directions, i had oven baked bread fresh out of the oven, cheese and tomatoes, so off i went

I paid 10 Soles, maybe i looked like a student?















Going up the hill


Inca terraces, read all about these terraces, here

If i did a little bit more research, i could have walked an Inca path to Cusco, it´s 15km, yeah i know a bit too far!!

Keeping an eye on things



Lamas get better views than donkeys



Got there, eventually



Best friends


I could have made my own damn wall!!!




A lot of work went into the place



Inca gate

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...