Wednesday 1 June 2016

Zakapane, first two Treks

First impressions coming into Zakapane


Whats funny is the people in my dorm were all going hiking, me, I just wanted to drink coffee, chill out, they were like man you have to come with us, me? No way, i want to read and hang out, now i think was a mountain goat in a previous life.

Strange huh?

Map of the park

"Know thy rapist", its in the bible!!


He'll be coming down the mountain...


Mountains= Exercise


Going up



The next day, i got the first bus going anywhere, and it was back to the Tata national park.

Hikers breakfast, everything you need!!

Day two, hike two



Good directions


The lodge, restaurant and beer place in the middle of the park






How experinced am I?


Getting high




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...