Thursday 11 May 2017

Exams passed, Summer is here, off we go!!!!!

Guess who's back?

So, the story so far is...

On the depts of winter, one of the worst for me, which included a 10 km walk home after my course, which wasn't that bad, and a bus strike, there was no option but to eat the elephant, one bite at a time, I booked  a flight, they were going cheap, I got a flight for 30 euro to Bucharest, a week later they were 5 euro, it changed nothing, and now I'm here.

Oh, and I will add:
  • I passed my exam, I am now certified Oracle Java junior associate
  • and when I snoozed in Dublin airport, I awoke like Jesus and got my flight

 Breakfast/Lunch or brunch anyone?

  And now I'm here, but you already knew that, right?

So, the plan was to come and things would figure themselves out, if you buy the ticket, you take the ride. So with this logic in my brain, the night worker said to me
"You should go to Moldova, its the cheapest country in Europe"
So, that's the plan, for the lack of a better one and I am going tomorrow, hopefully when I get back the outdoor pool I like will be open, and it will, I just have to wait three weeks, what can possibly go wrong?


I listened to this DJ the other morning, it was like I was glued to the sofa, wonderful stuff, I wasn't sure if the birds chirping was part of the music or what was going on outside the window, but there you go, it was an experience and I was there

Introducing....

LLUVIA BLANCA


Day one, the hostel


What I call breakfast


Out walking

.
Dantes Inferno?

Inferno quote:
The decisions of our past are the architects of our present

End.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...