Saturday 10 June 2017

Swimming in the Ukraine, what I learned...

Not the type of doctors cert you want to go swimming here

So I got to Kiev, i got past the pickpockets and checked in to the hostel, there was a pool around the corner, I was on a roll, so I went.

The girl at the desk asked me for the Doctors cert, and I told her I didn't have one, too bad I couldn't go.
Turns out I cant go swimming anywhere else either. I thought the pools were only for people in rehab, people  recovering from car crashes and the like

What I was beginning to think swimming here was like


So, I was talking to a local the other night, hes a swimmer, I told him you don't look too bad?

As it turns out the doctors cert is a throw back from the Russians, you need a cert from the doctor to prove you don't have any contagious diseases.

Oh how I laughed, they might have got rid of the Russians, but the Russian way of doing business is still here.

Want to do business with Russia, just ask Donald

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...