Friday 3 July 2009

I dont believe in god, but i miss him

Videos are from the Choquequirao treck



Since i´ve been meeting so many people, i´m kinda looking forward to going back to Melbourne and having a group of friends that i can rely on, i have a few alresdy, some are in Brizvegas, i will have to go there too, maybe they might come and see me, i might have to invite them, well it´s a good start!!!



I´ve been having a laugh going to mushroom bar, the DJ is great, it goes from the doors to some rock or mowtown and then house and electro, he played one of my favourite tracks yesterday, the lyrics are ´Where you at boy, you think your all that...´ I sure do, i sure do!!!



My life is not fucked and i do give a shit (unless i´m in a ´I dont give a shit mood´, but what would you expect from me?)

Today, I worked in the Emergency Room. A patient came in and the diagnosis was "private area caught in zipper". All of my co workers and I were cracking jokes in regards to what happened. I walked into the room the patient is only to find my dad crying in pain. FML




Today, I was riding my bike on the side of the road because there was no sidewalk. Then a car with a loud horn honked at me. Pissed off, I turned around and screamed "shut the fuck up!" It was my girlfriend's parents saying hi. FML

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...