Sunday 5 July 2009

I got love for you if you were born in the 80´s



I´ve began to notice that all the email addresses people give me (maybe they want to meet me again, i dont know?) have 80 something in them. Can this be real coz i feel fake, Oprah Winfrey and Ricky Lake telling me things that i dont need to know (not sure how that relates, but it came into my head, and now you know what i know, which isn´t much, so dont tell anyone!)



Has the younger generation come along? Where are the people my age, am i getting old. Coz if i am, no one told me and the body didn´t drop any hints either, coz i´m feeling pretty good, everything is good in the hood and it seems like my generation (talking about my generation have gone home to settle down and start making little boys and girls, is there a reciepy you should folow?

The mother has a reciepy for soda bread and it is sooo fuckin good!!!!



Anyways i feel like i´m getting younger and since i dont have to go to a place called school (i wouldn´t let a dog go there) it´s the best of both worlds (as far as i´m concerned)

So, childeren of the 80´s stay where you are, i´m going to count to 20 and start looking for the children of the 70´s.

It´s obiously a game of hide and seek and no ones bothered to tell me.

Ok lets start, i´m going to get yea!!!!

1,2,3,4,5...........



p.s.

I got love for you if you were born in the 90´s (90 + 91 to be exact), 80´s, 70´s and 60´s (should i stop there?)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...