Tuesday 18 August 2009

I've always been interested in people, but I've never liked them.

Title quote is from Somerset Maugham


Who says men cant multi task, the link is from Carolyn



So to fill in a few blanks since i last wrote anything, it might have been Lima, i went to one of the top 10 restaurants astrid y gaston, great food with my friend Catherine.

Catherine, Jose and myself at the dance party, awesome night!!!


The DJ´s i was listening while as my mother would say ´Destroying my arm´ were ´Busy P´Stryke and of course King Unique

The pain level was decreased considerably listening to this music with my buddy artist of artists Dakar, i was so lucky to find him with my friend couch surfer friend Lucia.

Lucia and myself are on the left


Lucia was going to get 2 little butterflys, after 30 minutes after meeting Lucia i got the Geisha i have been thinking about since October.

1 comment:

Priscila said...

Well, that guy, Mr. Somerset, have you ever saw an picture of he? If he always look like the photo in wiki, you don't need to talk his phrase for me, it's in his face! MG, what a bad face. =P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...