Thursday 15 July 2010

I'll be watching the replay of the replay, but which one?

The cork crest


Watched the replay of Cork and Waterford on the weekend, Cork had it in the bag and there was 3 goals in 6 minutes and it was all to play for in the live replay. The boys from Waterford led a bit of a revolution against a sure Cork win in the Munster final, an epic game indeed, no other game compares to that, it was cracking.

I watched the game with a fella from Waterford, just the 2 of us in the bar, he had seen the game the night before, and it was so close I was beginning to wonder if Cork actually lost, then Cork went up, then it was a draw. His parting comments were 'In your own words, that's what I’m here for’ after Waterford scored a last minute goal; how right he was, indeed, where else in the world would you want to be?

So I’ll probably be watching the replay of the Live replay, since it's been played at 7pm in Ireland, it gets dark at night time, it would appear in the old country, and that could be 10pm or later, so that means the game will be on 10am Sunday.

The day before being Saturday and a party being on, it needs to be attended by my good self, only since I actually got invited, gone are the days of crashing parties, how civilized things are becoming, i even have an invite.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...