Friday 5 November 2010

Treeway, three some and then some? How do i explain what i gotta explain?

Photos are Buster Keating....and other stuff too?


'1960, what a year! I hear, they make condoms much better now, not that I would know.'

That’s what I wrote on some guys birthday card, he's 50 today, I wonder if I’ll ever get to the 'ripe-old-age' of 50, Keith Richards did, what's stopping me?


Will someone write something as memorable on my birthday card? Will they have birthday cards? Maybe they will have some sort of Wi-fi ping thing to my mobile console, oh it's all future talk, it's the least of my problems, right now anyways.


I was wondering why I didn't sign someone’s name to it (not my own) and then I got handed the card back, so I signed a super serious guys name to it, the simple things in life that give me the most pleasure, maybe there is a 80/20 rule, when will I get serious? Am I in the 80 zone or 20 zone? It can be hard to tell at the best of times?

So, it looks like I’m 'All booked up for later', booked up in the sense, I bought a ticket to Crowded House, months ago and they are playing at 8pm, Buster Keating's 'Our Hospitality' with music by the band Blue Grassy Knoll is on at 7.30pm, I got a ticket for that and my mates band with beer tab is on at 6.30, I got a ticket for that also, talk about torn between 2 lovers? 3 loves, and one ex, the ex being alcohol until further notice.


Torn between two lovers, feelin' like a fool
Lovin' both of you is breakin' all the rules
Torn between two lovers, feelin' like a fool
Lovin' you both is breakin' all the rules

But I digress, I was torn between 3 lovers in fact (and there isn't even any alcohol involved), now after being out for a walk, in the Sunshine, it came to me, I might as well do everything, I might need to reform to my old alter ego Dean Cassidy days and just do everything, but not at once.

Dean Cassidy, say his name and you were born to be.....


So I have devised a cunning plan, I will
A, Go home for the Crowded house ticket, did someone say have a smoke?
B, Get back to the city for the social club, drinks thing, have one or 2 drinks then
B, Go to the movie, movie ends with 2 minutes to get to the gig
C, Jump in a taxi and go to the gig
D, The Eagle wants to go for a drink afterwards, we'll just have to see about that, now wont we?
 I put this in for no good reason, it's the Ken Kesey and the merry pranksters?


And I was reading about Keef Richards, an a bit like introducing a gun in Scene 1, it's got to go off by the last scene, well Keef was supposed to have a Sheppard’s pie one time before a gig, but the Security guys must of got a case of the munchies and they relieved him of that task.

What was Keef's response, it was.....
'Well fuck them, they can bloody well wait until another Shepherds pie shows up'
They, you say? 80,000 people, you have to laugh.

Maybe someone doing security for Crowded house will have the sense and eat their Shepherds pie? 

Makes sense to me.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...