Friday 7 January 2011

Been a long time, been a long time

It would appear i haven't posted anything in quite a while, quite a while for me and that's strange.

But now that i think about it, maybe i should do something, not that i have to do anything, lots of couch surfers have been knocking on my door, even my neighbors cat Ralphie has been making appearances, i've been in the here and now so much, it's blown me away.

No photos of this mystical/dog like cat are available to me right now, you'll just have to believe me when i tell you he is the best cat in the world, you wouldn't want a dog if you had a cat like him and htere's photos too, but not now.

I told his owner that Ralphie was a better neighbor than he was, and he seemed to agree with me on that point.

So, i've currently have 5 couch surfers, in my work mans cottage, not that i'm much of a working man, it never really suited me to start with, a man of leisure i am.

For the first time i dont have to go anywhere, it's coming to me, it's been cooked for me, someone is cleaning the dishes, would you like a little cup of tea? Someone asks? Of course i say, and i get one. Could life get any better i ask?

And then there's all the great people at my gym, virgin active, what more could you want, and if they mad me cups of tea, life would be peachy!

I'd be glad to be a virgin active member again, when i come back, if there's room at the inn? Today, i climbed the indoor wall for the second time, where is all this going. If i die on Mount Everest, i'm sure my last words wold be 'Damn you Virgin active, why couldn't i get old and boring like everybody else', but until then, it's game on for me, and for you and everybody

Hosting couch surfers? It's like having servants, and there are 5 guests in my house, and everyone is trying to serve me (not like john mcenroe)

Tomorrow, i'm having a garage sale, everything will go, go, go, a woman around the corner will let me store a few boxes in her shop.

What ever i dont sell will be going back on the street, where i found it all (well some)

Life is the road, and the road has provided for me.

Now, i'm leaving some of the best people i have ever met, but i'm already looking forward to coming back?

Exciting times!

p.s.
There is more to come, this is only the start, a new start

p.s.s
Sorry about the 'lack of pictures', i've been taking pictures with my mind and just maybe i'm painting my reverie, I'll give you this

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...