Saturday 29 January 2011

Sun is shining, well after all, it is Summer?

Photos are from a singing workshop i attended, well part of anyways.

I think Bob Marley summed it up here, with a song called 'Sun is Shining'

When the morning gathers the rainbow
Want you to know i'm a rainbow too
So, to the rescue here i am
Want you to know just if you can
Where i stand, know, know, know, know, know
I made some notes from the Rainbow Serpent festival, that i would like to share with some of ye, the enlightened ones and certainly the maybe-one-day-enlightened

So, among all the dance parties we had, included Saturday afternoon's dance party by the red bus, i didn't bring my camera, because i know i would have seen it for exactly what it is, an object and chucked it away.
Among the random things we/I/Everybody was doing, i was practicing my golf swing, some were interested, after we gave 100%, and then gave it some more, just to be sure we were there, i was asking people
'Were you there?'
some people just nodded and knew.
One chick was saying
'Where, where, what are you on about?'
Me:
'Argh, you weren't there, it was the 60's all over again, where were you?' It was crazy!1
My favourite chant

The first night i spent all night looking for a tree, the tree my tent was next too, there weren't many tree's near, how hard could it be
The conversation pretty much went like, 'I'm looking for a tree', 'Which tree?' people would ask, me, 'A tree that comes out of the ground.
The next morning when the sleepy sun could be bothered shining a bit of light on the subject, i found the tree, but then what?

When i was looking for the tree, life had a purpose, it was a journey of self discovery, i lost myself, i found myself, i found a lot of hope, i met lots of great people that wanted me to hang out and that's all i really needed.

When the festival was over (almost) on Tuesday, some chick was still dancing by herself, in another world on the dance floor, i heard, i  packed up and walked to the gate, the bus would be one hour, i decided to try and hitch a lift, i got a lift in 1 minute from a photographer, Durham, he was telling me all about Japan, they eat raw chicken there, no body would believe that, but i guess seeing is believing?

One more?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...