Monday 24 October 2011

House hunting, writing and shopping for things i don't want


So, here we are again. Time to do something,

 So i'm doing this, yesterday i went to an information session in the city, i was thinking about doing a night class, so i had a look to see whats was available, the class that caught my attention was the 'Writing and Editing', i like that, i can do that and i do do that!
That would be useful to everybody, if i even wrote a shopping list, i could then edit the shopping list, it would be great, it i would get immediate results criticizingly my own work, no matter how big or small.

Anyways, as great as it sounded, it involves a lot of time, time is on my side, but not the 9-5pm side, i plan on prostituting myself out as a software tester at the highest price possible, apparently human beings have this innate quality, where we will do the least amount of work for the highest return, i am no different!

For this quality and this quality alone, i do not see myself changing career and after all, i like my life after all, isn't that the point after all?

So, the previous article mentions my hierarchy of needs, the first being finding somewhere to live, we will call it house hunting, this as it turns out is a full time job in itself!

How would you edit this list? 
A guy that was sitting next to me was telling me that the average time to find a place in Melbourne now is 6 weeks! I nearly fell off the chair when he told me, it all makes sense, i am on track after all!

House hunting this time has been a semi education, i've discovered a few more things, shops, bike tracks, areas, swimming pools that i never before knew existed, they exist and i've been experiencing them, i've been pretty engaged in my environment, i've even been offered a few places, not the kind of places i want, some of them would be fine in the summer time, but winter time, that would be another story.

 I saw one place yesterday in Clifton hill that had access at night VIA a roller door, then you would have to walk up a garden path, which is fine in the summer, but what about the winter, raining and dark? No, no no!!


I saw another place yesterday on Johnston st, that was next to a brothel, imagine drunk lads at 4am trying to gain admittance by knocking on the wrong door, i nearly laughed when i saw the house, i was telling some guy going into the post office, i have a house inspection over there, i have to go for a laugh, it was a laugh, but it wouldn't be a home, living with room dwellers, just to pay someones mortgage, no, no not for me! Plus, i didn't get laid?


The first place i saw is still the best, but i wasn't sure about living with one other chick in her 40's, in Clifton hill, now i would, then i wouldn't.

For me, i've always found, by finding out what i dont like, i find out what i do like and when i see something i like, i tend to recognise it, whether it's an object, people, place.

So today, i'm having a semi day off to go hangout in op shops and places that stock unusual things, it's been a while since i've looked at 20K couches and $200 spoons, but today i think could be the day, the day for people to try and sell me things i do not want!

But who's to say someone shouldn't try anyways? Get the idea? Sell me an idea, SOLD!!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...