Wednesday 26 October 2011

iPhone, iPad, iPod, iLegal?

So, i found myself haveing a bit of a moral delima last night.

Well not the sort of delima most other's could call a delima, but a delima for me, none the less.

More and more i find myself wanting an iPhone, i rationalise it with myself, every time.

 
I say..
look at all the other dick heads that have them, do you want to be like them, your bad enough as it is, you spend too much time on space book, you need to get back to listening to birds, taking in the scene, being part of something, not tuning out and  un observant zombies you see walking round, strangers to themselves.
Or, so it appears, then there's the apps on that phone, the prospect of never being lost again is appealing, i caught myself looking at some of the plans last night, and i was like
'Ahem, Kieran, what are you doing? Your not thinking about what i think your thinking, are you? 

And i should know, because i was having this conversation with myself, and a lot of it would be tax deductable, too! Not the conversation though, that was precious moments, i will never get back, but i was listening to some awesome tunes, a bit of leisure time, after doing more house hunting and more job hunting, which isn't so bad, but it could be easier with an iPhone, Arghhhh!!! There i go again!!

I could train better at running too if, there's an app for that, there's an app for everything.

It's funny, i've made quite a bit from IT over the years, but i've never bought a lap top, nothing too technical, in fact i read some story yesterday about how less possesions = more happiness.


I have all my stuff in my mate Stanleys garage, all 5 boxes, i bad and a bike, it was too easy to move to Brisbane and back with them, maybe there was an app for that, Dominos has a app, i like that, some bars have apps, app, app, app!

I need an app, to stop me thinking about apps. There is no way back to a no iPhone world once your app-ifies or mac-ifies.

As Tom Robbins in his book Jitterbug Perfume, would say, 'Lighten up!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...