Tuesday 8 November 2011

Drinking water like a drowning man...

The holy water?

So, what's up?
Hows it hangin?
Me? Good, good, i cant complain? As you can see i've been drinking water like a drowning man, and as much as i drink, it doesn't seem enough?

I fell a bout of healthy living coming on?

I entered the city to surf run the other day, i thought it was on at the end of the month, turns out it's on Suanday, Swanday... i mean Sunday, and sun is predicted, so at least that much is true...maybe?

Princess park

So i have been doing some running around Princess Park 3.2kms , it's 'The tan' about 5kms (botanic gardens, South side) of the north side of the city.

The Tan


I had a bit of a revelation while swimming yesterday, my knees have been hurting in the last week, they didn't hurt so much before, i realised that while i was in Brisbane i was doing lots of cycling on hills and circuit training, that included squats.

And, the reason my knees hurt is that they are getting no support from up above, maybe i should involve a union and take a look at the labour laws?

Or maybe, i should get back to doing my circuit training of
Squats, press ups, pull ups, crunches, in a set of 10, 15, 20, 15, 10.

The funny thing is, i used to laugh at people that would go running, but now, unfortunately i'm one of them, WORSE than that, i need to do more circuit training TO BE ABLE to go running, so maybe someone else sitting on the grass having a beer can laugh at me, just the same way i did!!

It make's me laugh when i think about it, but it is a step in the right direction, for me at least.

END

p.s.
I had another revelation in the pool, i figured out what the ending of the Play 'Everything must go', doing laps in the Fitzroy pool, the play was the last thing on my mind at the time :)

Life is beautiful!!







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...