Saturday 6 August 2016

Reading, the last true art, what a joy...

Read this, stupid!

When i am on the go, from town to town, people call it travelling (I call it breathing) like a thief in the night, except i like to get going in the morning after a good nights sleep, I like to have a good book to read.

It the journey, not the destination, if you want to practice breathing exercises or meditation a queue is a good place to do that, and having a good book isnt a bad either.

Never bored?  Me neither.

Maybe I'm getting older, maybe about time? The process of reading is greatly enhanced because I dont use social media...anymore, I am planning to check facebook on my birthday, hey I can have that much, cant I? It will be my 40th!!

The book i just finished is "The blind assassin", by Margaret Atwood. I've never heard of her, she's only written about forty books, quite a few poetry books and its shows, some of the shorted passages are quite beautiful, and thats really saying something, coming from me. And I'm me, your you and who every you are?

Sounds like Dr Suess?


I think this novelist is for you, all you need to do is take a trip to your library and your life will take a turn for the better




I remember a time of doing a lot of reading, now people do a lot of stuff, most of it seems very important, I think our minds trick ourselves into thinking that checking what Justin Beber had for breakfast is life or death and time ticks on and before you know it, the best years of your life have came and gone, but you were...

Yeah, what were you doin' again?


Create time, its that easy


Get in the moment, before its too late




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...