Sunday 8 May 2016

St Petersburg on a whim...

On a whim, i went to St Petersburg, an Australian I met in Estonia liked it or something,  (Hey I'm Australian), So i said to myself, "Why don't you go to St Petersburg?"

And i went, it was that simple, it really was.

What kinda inspied me...



Roof top, my tour...





Leaving Las...St Petersburg


As nice as it was, there was not much fun, as much fun as it was with rich guys flooring their Porsche up the main road, nothing happening here, we are normal

People play by their own rules in Russia...


And there was the mope heads on one wheel. I loved it, and I saw a girl photo bombing two guys on a bridge, they loved it, I loved that even more!!

The Russians, just give them another 20 years for the craic to catch up

In case you dont know what you are missing out on?

Welcome to the British moped model


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...