Tuesday 6 October 2009

I don't have a girlfriend. But I do know a woman who'd be mad at me for saying that.

Videos are from Itanuas



Some more little thoughts, for this week
- The nicest thing someone said to me this week was from Marco, he said 'Your blog is crazy, like you' and the funniest thing is what i dont write about is insane

- I too agree with the great philosopher 'Dr DRE', 'bout to show these mothafuckers how to do this here'

- About 100 people had a cocaine and hooker party with the 8k they skimmed out of my account (i'm guessing), since i paid, you'd think they'd have invited me? How rude!!!!



- Americans always go on about the programs their on, i'm like what? Do you read the news or somoething?

- You might think your life sucks, just because when you get home you drunk dad is saying 'Whos you daddy?' to a steak, myr mum is crying and your sister is stoned.

I say, 'Your getting interesting,what are you doing Friday night? Hmmm?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...