Saturday 31 October 2009

I've begun to long for the pitter-patter of little feet.....

......so i bought a dog. Well, it's cheaper, and you get more feet.



So i get home, this is a good end result (especially since all i wanted to do is get home, successfully) so i get home and Pam (neighbour) asks her daughter what i look like.

Clodagh tells her my hair is all styled, down to my ears, styled, curly.

Pam asks, 'What colour is his face? White or brown? Clodags says, 'Well, he's not chocolate', no, but i do like the stuff.



So Clodagh is talking to her friend (holding Sneachta) by the back fence and tells her friend about her granny, the granny she is talking about is her mother.



So now, since i got back, i spend my daze walking around with Sneachta in my arms (a used to be white Chihuahua, snow in Irish is ' Sneachta', but still called Sneachta)

I love my life, defiantly heaven!!!

So far i have had 2 humps in my bed, on further investigation the sheets are Egyptan cotton, and it does smell of camels!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...