Thursday 15 October 2009

I've gotta go and never stop until i get there

Jazz and meself after coming back from the beach



Gustavo's birds come to life when i play Herve and Sindon, Jan Radio 1 mix, the birds know it, they know IT. I wish more homosapiens knew something!!

One of the poems, that sums it all up for me



Some little quotes i like from 'On the Road'
Anomity in the world of men is better than fame in heaven, for whats heaven? Whats earth? All in the mind.

He aint a man'Less he's a jumpin man - do what the doctor say

I've decided to leave everything out of my hands

I'm ready to leave or get thrown out

Ripples in the upside down lake of the world

Everything was up, the jig and all

It had come out of a Mexican afternoon

1 comment:

P. said...

What a lovely photo!!!! Cute doooog! I wanna bite him!

Home is not a difficult thing to find. Home is the place were the things you love are! =)

Kiss,
P.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...