Thursday 8 October 2009

The only harm in them fellas is hanging out with them

Title is a quote from Christy Moore

Me on Pica de bandera


Thought's this week
- Facebook friends, my ass, all i seem to be doing is making enemies, it think it's a feature design fault?

- Saw a documentary about 3 people taking a bath, someone said it was a 'Dirty movie', i dunnow, maybe i missed the first part of the movie? Everyone looked pretty clean to me

- Where do all the hottest chicks go? They go to church, there is a god after all!!

Coming down the mountain


- I came back to Vitoia, by popular demand, Tiago was confused, all he wanted was a salad.
But it was strange, Tiago said to me, if you have any money problems, just come back, this is the first time my credit card was skimmed, besides that time in Oz, i came back. Before i left Macrio, he told me, 'When you come back, give us a call', so i called him.

- I tell Tiagos mother i only had bolied potatoes growing up, she told me she flet sorry for me, i do remember heariing 'If you were starving out in Africa, you'd ate it'

- This week, i noticed 2 holes in my shorts, so after fixing those 2 holes, i notice more holes and on closer inspection the whole Damn shorts are womn out, so i throw them out and bought a new pair, i just wasted 15 minutes of my life, again that i'll never get back, but i'm sure i would have wasted that 15 mintes anyways?

- One of the nicest things somone said to me, 'Kieran (he said my name correctly,he would have spelled it incorrecly), the thing i like about you is when i look at you, i do have to say anything, you know it'
I'm not sure how long it took me to learn it, but it ties nicely in with the book 'On the road', We know IT, we know TIME!!

- Brasilian people are the most beautiful people i have ever met, and the women aren't too bad either

A happy man


- Tiago's boss in the restaurant, the trick is to keep people wanting more, if you give people too much, they will only come back when they are really hungry, this was the policy of Elvis Presley's manager,....the king has left the building

- I have the same dream some local girls have, to meet a rich man and for him to take me back to Europe with him

- Good idea, playing the scales on the piano, ba idea, playng the scales on a shark

- There is an old greek saying, 'Dont judge a man until, he has takn his last breath', now what if you intended on living until the ripe old age of 80 and intended on dyeing on top of a 25 year old cocktail waitress?

Probably, get used to hugging the devil?

In Brasil, they take midgets out for walks all the time



Marcio told me about this song
John Lennon
I'm Only Sleeping lyrics

When I wake up early in the morning,
Lift my head,Im still yawning.
When I m in the middle of a dream,
Stay in bed float up stream.
Please don't wake me,no don't shake me,
Leave me where I am, Im only sleeping.
Everybody seems to think Im lazy. I don't mind,
I think they're crazy.
Running everywhere at such a speed.
Till they find,there's no need.
Please don't spoil my day, Im on my way.
And after all, Im only sleeping.
Keeping an eye on the world going by my window,
Taking my time,lying there and staring at the ceiling,
Waiting for the sleepy feeling.
Please don't spoil my day, Im miles away.
And after all, Im only sleeping.
Keeping an eye on the world going by my window.
Taking my time,when I wake up early in the morning,
Lift my head,Im still yawning.
When Im in the middle of a dream,stay in bed,float
Up stream.
Please don't wake me, no don't shake me, leave me where I am
Im only sleeping.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"The only harm in them fellas is hanging out of them"...its a reference to Bishop Casey and his, lets just say, active love life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...