Thursday 10 June 2010

Have i hit the big time?

I walk past this everyday, it's some old steam hoist, to life things, old skool

Jack Kerouac
I had nothing to offer anyone, except my own confustion


I don’t hear wedding bells, but I did hear bells walking home last night, I have a route, a bit like a post mans route, I got a root, last night in fact, did you need to know that, maybe not except I wasn't delivering any mail, I was delivering myself, to my home, which would make sense, since I didn't get there until 2am, and very not alone I can tell you, and you heard it here, first, but that’s another story.

Back to the bells, THE BELLZ, so, let me tell you, I was walking home a few weeks, listening to some electronic music, and you know how they are always mixing stuff in, well anyways, the bell ringers were going mad, ringing away and it actually sounded cool, but I wasn't going to tell you any of that, and that's the point of writing this stuff , can you imagine the stuff going on in my brain? (The mouse at the controls in dire need of a bit of cheese, maybe a bit of Swiss?)

SLAM Rally, save live music, in Melbourne


Aristotle (384 BC-322 BC)
Consider pleasures as they depart, not as they come.


Any way’s, Woody Allen once said,
'80% of success is showing up on time'

And it now seems strange, but I got in this morning at 9.35am and 'Hey Presto', I’m a web success, I feature on my mate Matt's blog, is there any truth to any of the quotes people quote you these days, of are people just making stuff up, I hope so, on both count.

I was late for fecks sake, I don’t deserve the recognition, but I come to work to do pretty much nothing and get paid a lot, I don’t deserve that either, but I suppose, beggars cant be choosers, can bloggers be choosers? And they chose me, so what can I do, except nod my head in agreement?

Would you agree?

Check it out, if they is part of my 15 minutes of fame, I want to know, wait minute and am I a celebrity? How long will the 'Buzz' last before I hit rock bottom?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...