Tuesday 15 June 2010

Time is a circus...........

Ben Hecht
Time is a circus, always packing up and moving away





We all want to run away to the circus, with everyone leaving work; is there a connection between this and the Circus Oz coming to town?

Eric Clapton's unplugged album (no the CD, the video) has a song about the last time he was out with his son before he fell to his death, he went to the circus with him and it's called 'Circus left town'

It's the best song on the live unplugged show, so why didn't he put it on the album?

Is this me?


Is the world ready for a 'Milking bulls' routine? It would be cutting edge, ahead of it's time, packing up and moving away, hmmm? Let take em down to Missouri boys, Yehaw!!
So, if this is true and all my colleagues were off to join the circus, what would they do? What would they be involved in that would require their special talents?

The word 'Require' nearly made me laugh, it triggered the word 'Requirements' in my brain. Why are you doing this to me brain? Giving me flash backs of work, on my day off. I don’t mind getting flash backs of the last 4 months, 2 months, 1 month, week, hr, at work. But on my day off? That's not cricket!! I do not require this.

But the reality is, I could be hanging out with the cast and crew of Big Fish Part 2 and not even realise it?

Big Fish


I need to rest this weary brain of mine, the body too. I involved it in the throws of passion the other night, no rest for the wicked as they say. I must have met the wicked witch from the west and I don’t mind at all. I'll do it all over again, she can cast any spell she likes on me (and she probably has too) and she lives up the road to boot, a very convenient truth.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...