Tuesday 8 June 2010

Holy moley, they will all be at it soon

I pass this statue guy every day in Melbourne


Now a word from Francis Bacon (1561-1626)
A man would do well to carry a pencil in his pocket, and write down the thoughts of the moment. Those that come unsought for are commonly the most valuable, and should be secured, because they seldom return.



So i click on an old comment from, this blog, the first posting i think, from Diana (her name is an acronym for 'Anaid', what ever that is?)

So, Diana's in on the 'Game', and i got the Francis Bacon quote yesterday.

I got you these, they're you favourite

I wasn't feeling like writing anything, but now i've got something to say. You made my day Ananid.

Welcome to my world, do you have any advice?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...