Monday 6 April 2009

If you don´t want to know something, don´t ask an Americano

I read this and though i´d stick it in too.
Statistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.

Pissing prohibited


I was telling these Americans about the song ´Time is on my side´, i said i didn´t want to know who wrote it and it could be a life long mystery for me to contemplate, (the sound of the tree falling in the forest and the 1 hand clapping weren´t cutting the mustard) and the guy from Boston said ´It´s the Rolling Stones´ and i was like ´Dude i didn´t want to know´, so anyways fuck google, ask an Americano

Nora from France and Giles from Portugal


What was interesting was they were telling me i should get published, so now it´s got me thinking, maybe i should give that a serious try?

Sol Y Luna, it is the garden of Eden

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...