Monday 6 April 2009

I´m not Anti-Antibotics anymore



I´m not Anti-Antibotics anymore, and to prtove it, i bought some, the woman told me, you take one in the morning and one in the evening, so that proves i was paying attention too.

Now all i have to do is decide when i should take them, one of the guys from the Wild Rover was in hospital, i was bad, but not that bad, take the drugs Kieran, it´s the easy way out, everybodys doing it. Ok? Drugs are good, good, good. I´ll have to remember this. Can you remind me sometime reader?

Morning after the African party


Should i wait until i get better to decide The sickness could be influencing my decision, i´m no doctor but i´ve always fancied myself as a bit of a doctor, Dr house, Dr Dre? If DR Suesse can give himself a title of Dr and he´s not a doctor, why can´t i?

Outside the African party


I remember applying for a Virgin credit card once with the title of Professor, so maybe i was already on to it. You cant con a conman after all !!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...