Monday 6 April 2009

A letter from my friend Olaf

Photos are rom the El Choro Treck




A letter from Olaf, my favourite German in the world (and probably Germany)

hello crazy guy,
after long time a sigh of my life.tes i still life.
when i read you facebook i see you enjoy and you still the crazy boy the i meet 3 years ago on the galapagosisland. i am okay.
tomorow i travel to indonesia,to kalimantan,later to sulawesi and then to bali befor i go back to germany on the 28.05.,to my work.
i hop i have still my old job!
i hop i can see you next year agian.
where you travel next?
take care,enjoy and dont forget to look for the girls,haaaaaaaaaaaa!
olaf





The next section i call ´Not exactly the 10 crack commandments

The Ten OSHO Commandments:

And you want to know if somebody asks you about my philosophical standpoint.... It is not going to be that easy, because I see man as a multi-dimensional being. You will be able to state it standing on one foot, there is no need for sentences, but you will have to state ten non-commandments.

The first: freedom.
The second: uniqueness of individuality.
The third: love.
The fourth: meditation.
The fifth: non-seriousness.
The sixth: playfulness.
The seventh: creativity.
The eighth: sensitivity.
The ninth: gratefulness.
Tenth: a feeling of the mysterious.

These ten non-commandments constitute my basic attitude towards reality, towards man's freedom from all kinds of spiritual slavery.
OSHO



And an Osho joke?

The preacher decided to enumerate the Ten Commandments to his flock.
When he got to "Thou Shalt Not Steal," he noticed a fellow in the first row acting nervously.
When the preacher got to "Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery," he noticed the fellow brighten up and smile. After the service, the preacher approached the man and asked him the reason for his unseemly conduct -- to which the happy one replied, "When you said, 'Thou Shalt Not Steal,' I discovered my umbrella was gone.
But when you said, 'Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery,' I remembered where I had left it."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...