Sunday 26 April 2009

My life is a big play, where´s the director´s notes?



One of the things i hope this blog is achiving for me is that, in the process of writing all this writing i have done, i will be more honest, more importantly, more honest with myself, maybe this all part of the precess of becoming, with only people that i give the blog address to reading it.

I feel that i have come a long way in the last few years and i feel like i´ve come to a point where i really wanted to have kids with someone and dealing with those hopes being dashed, to being pointed in a new direstion.



I feel like i have achived everything i have ever wanted to do, so in some ways and i am starting again and reevaluating about who i am and it feels good, dont get me wrong, i have learnt lotsand Buddists will tell you, your biggest enemy is your greatest teacher.

No one has been hurt along the way, but the lessons have been learnt. I now face going back to Australia in December. I have me dream i always wanted since i was a kid coming home in the cold and rainm, i am really feeling this transition in my self, the terrible 32´s i guess?



Some people say i´m crazy, but the more i think about it, for someone to have done all the things i have done in my life, you´d have to be a bit mad. I meet few people that go anywhere by themselves, not that i´m complaining, but sometimes you have to be crazy to stay sane in this crazy world. Maybe?



Maybe i´m just an actor, and i´ve been playing this role, maybe it´s time to switch it for ham and cheese roll?

But at the end of the day, as long as you have a laugh (and a dance, even better), things aren´t too bad.

I am very grateful for my life and all the people that have taught me vital lessons along the way, i am truly the lucky one.

Did someone say ´I did it my way´, because, you know, i have and that feels good too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...