Wednesday 5 May 2010

and so it goes on...........

Photos are from around Melbourne

Well, I thought after Mr Salsbury’s comment of dumping ‘Failbook’ and being productive, I thought (this is a symptom), ‘Feck it, I’ll do, the same,

I’ll start being productive again’, after all I used to do so much writing, and it gave me such a blast, and after reading the stuff I wrote (past tense, school wasn’t such a waste after all?)



I had google ad’s working too, I was earning money, probably 50 cents a month, but it’s better than a kick in the ass, eh?

It’s the kind of stuff I want to read, since I’ll be the main customer, critic, producer, director, actor, fluffer? Maybe that’s going a bit too far?

But it’s time to get my arse back in gear, reved up and back in business.



Some things I’d like to point out, i like to call them, 'Little messages from the universe'
Last night I was was watching Letterman and a chick came on singing the Stones ‘Paint it black’, I was reading the lyrics to this song that day, where? My blog!!



And then I read this, and I thought, I have to do it again, you have to write those stories, you cant forget them

So thank you everyone (including myself) and now? And now it goes on, no more screwing around on failbook.

1 comment:

Mattyboombatty said...

Cheers to you Mr O'Callaghan. Say it loud, say it proud, say it in more than 400 characters!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...