Tuesday 18 May 2010

I answered a call...............

A message from El Crazy


'Come to Sydney man', so I hear this call, what I didn't know was what this really meant was, I’m a big fish in a pond called Sydney, I know people there, I am nobody outside of there, I like this place.

So anyways, I went, I went first of all to the airport, too early, could of just got the previous flight, they stopped some Indian guy, the gate just closed, so he would have been stuck in Melbourne for the
Weekend, which wouldn't have been a bad thing.

Reality in Sydney 1


So, I went with Tiger airways, Australia's new low cost airline, and great cheap, well you would think that, eh?

So, the first thing I would like to point out was, the 'Arrival' time was displayed as the 'Departure' time, I was already too early, and it looked like it was going to be later still, much later.

But, by not being very trusting of these companies, I kept on top of it and somehow, there was a flight to Sydney, but the people in the line were going to Hobart and they were in the wrong queue, I started chatting to a chick and after a bit she jumped into life to check her flight on the screen, most of the plane was queuing at the wrong gate, so eventually, after much complaining (not me, I just watched the whole thing) and we boarded, good thing, well you'd think so, wouldn't you, but you know, 'What goes up, must go down', it's a basic law.

Reality in Sydney 2


So, up we went and down we came, Sydney here we come, except when the back tyres touched down, the plane took off again, and we were rocketing up into orbit, well, well, well, there's always a first time for everything, and this was my first time with an el dodgy landing.

So around we came, 15 minutes of cruising over Sydney’s beaches,, many cars, many lights to light and I was thinking of all the logistics of supplying power to these people and all the lights on, that didn't need to be on, it's the best game to be in as far as I can see and the proof was in front of me.

Forget reality, an artist's impression of the same place


So around we came again, the guy from Persia was saying 'This is not funny', I’m laughing my head off, saying, 'We nearly died', his wife was looking at me, not knowing what to do and down we come.

If at first you don’t succeed, try and try again and I was back in Sydney, again, the call was answered.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...