Tuesday 11 May 2010

This is Melbourne, not the opening of a Bangkok brothel, so lets behave ourselves

Photos are from Melbourne
So, after a stint of not writing, now i am and even between the spaces i'm thinking of new words, i think it's all coming together nicely.

I’ll summarize other stuff, for yea (we are still trying to catch up from the previous writing binge, and it would appear I need to get it out, and it’s coming)

Some notes I made
After 5 days of going to the gym, my ass is so hard, I could rip off someone’s dick, any takers?



‘All’s great…..’ This is what is was righting, when a trivia question was arsked, the question was ‘What is Etymology the study of?’, and we all know what that is and for the life of me, I cant remember what ‘All’s great’ (What is was righting) was about?


Maybe everything?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...