Thursday 13 May 2010

In the land of the Scrufalufagus

Photos are from one morning in Fitzroy, those magnificant men and their flying machines

So the highlights of Kalgoorlie were, hanging out with always good mood Theresa and Scruffy dog and in sometimes a good mood the other members of the Familia, sometimes.



So, what did you do in the desert for 2 weeks boy? No dessert, maybe to much alcohol.

I went to the gym, and got fit, watched Sienfeld, Family guy and a host of other shows, then I got sick of TV and watched the discovery channel, so when Christmas was over. The day after new years day, I got the plane to Adelaide to meet some couch surfers in reside in couch surfing heaven, 24/7, couch surfing heaven.


I gave Theresa a pass for one of the classes in the gym, and as it turns out, she’s still going, I vowed I was going to the gym, haven’t gone once, so much for that.

1 comment:

Diana said...

I don't know if it's harder to understand your writing or your speaking! I am baffled by you (but I'm also smiling a little, so it's ok)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...